Physical and Network Security
- Kreato CRM is hosted at Microsoft Azure Cloud, one of the world largest & secured Cloud Data Center.
- Azure is compliant with: ISO 27001/ 27002, SSAE 16, PCI DSS Level I, FISMA, etc.
- Physical security provided at the Data Center includes Biometric Controlled Access, Surveillance Cameras, multi factor authentication, etc.
- Network level security consisting of Robust Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems and Anti Virus / Antimalware protection.
- 24 x 7 monitoring
- Microsoft conducts regular penetration testing to improve Azure security controls and processes.
- Additional information on various aspects of the security, infrastructure can be found at Microsoft Azure: Overview of Security, Privacy and Compliance
Web Application Security
- Kreato CRM enforces encryption of all data communication to and from our systems with the industry standard 256-Bit SSL encryption, the same level of encryption used by financial institutions to secure online banking transactions.
- Distinct sub-domains for each customer for better security
- Role based Security to control the access rights of users.
We provide dedicated / disparate database for each organization with private connection credentials that ensures absolute data segregation. Also our databases can only be accessed directly from our server (which requires an encrypted connection and a password that we safeguard very closely).
Operational Best Practices
All our Kreato CRM customers avail security controls such as fully guarded premises, 24/7 monitoring and multi layered physical access management that are economically unfeasible with typical in-house, on-premise deployments.
- Kreato CRM is hosted in Microsoft Azure Data centers which are SSAE 16 (SOC1)/ISAE 3402 Type II audited.
- We don’t have any on-premise server in our physical office and our employees have no direct access to customer data. Our employees are unable to access customer data without customer’s explicit permission in the course of delivering services. Customers have to grant necessary access rights—all such grants are tracked and visible to customers at any time.
Kreato CRM takes daily backup of database and file records of each client instance. This backup is stored on a separate geo redundant storage servers supported by Microsoft Azure Data center. In case of any failure, the service can be restored within 4 to 8 hours.